Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Magical Time









We spent a wonderful two days at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom. Grant had a ball and asked if we could please move to Disney and live there. He loved everything the characters, rides and shows. It was a perfect time for him to go, he believed it all. Ben and I were equally enchanted and had a great time!!!

3 comments:

The Camerons said...

Nothing like Disney World, especially as a kid! Can I move there too please! :)

The Camerons said...

Kirk works for the State Dept of Youth Services in Downtown. He oversees a Literacy Grant. He is basically over the Literacy coaches that are at all the Juvenile Detention Facilities in the State. So he travels a bit but is always home at the end of the day, well except when he goes to DC that will be an couple day overnighter. :)' So he commutes to Cols. everyday, it's a little hard, but he figures he won't be there forever and it was a good step for him.
That's cool your in MOPS too! I'm having a good time.

The Daughter-in-Law said...

Disney looks like it was a blast! You guys look great and Grant is such an adorable little boy. I think your townhome looks nice, too!