Saturday, April 12, 2008

Grant the "Soccer Star"







This is our first try at an organized sport. Grant was really excited to sign up but not so excited to go play the first couple of times. He would much rather pick the flowers in the field and bring them to his mommy. After a few minutes each practice he warms up and starts to play. This week he really surprised us by running after the ball with his teammates and trying to kick it in the goal. It is really cute to watch them all play. He has a great coach who encourages them to have fun!

1 comment:

The Camerons said...

I'm so glad he's playing soccer! Brady does soccer too, we've had him in it for about 3 years now, he plays in the spring and the fall. Kirk's actually coaching this year. :) I talked him into it! haha

Glad everyone is doing good! I'm really jealous of all the pictures with you guys wearing shorts! It's supposed to snow here tonight and tomorrow! Ugh!