Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer 2010
















Here are a bunch of pictures from the past two months. Meet Grant's new fish Peter (named for High King Peter of the Narnia book series). Grant and Gavin "fighting" and curled up together watching Nemo. Gavin's "artwork" that he drew on my hallway wall. At least it was in pencil. Grant holding a cantaloupe from our garden. Also some fun pictures of all the boys enjoying the slip and slide in our back yard with our friends Jim and James. Michel and I watched from a safe distance.

Some funny Grant sayings of Grant's from the summer

Grant runs into the room and exclaims in a loud, breathless, excited voice
" Daddy ... Davis and I know how we can make money. We want to sell your beer for 50 cents! We will make a lot!"
- from our fourth of July visit with the Mercers

Tonight as Grant comes in from blowing bubbles
"I was really good... Did you see me?.... I bet I could join the circus one day!"

No comments: